Lundin Golf Club
Lundin Links, Nr St Andrews, Fife KY8 6BA
Tel : +44 (0) 1333 320202 Fax : +44 (0) 1333 329743
Lundin Golf Club was founded in 1868. The links were originally shared with the neighbouring Leven Club. In 1908 additional ground was made available to form the Braid designed 18 hole course we have today. A course well renowned for its quality, it is used as a final qualifying course when the Open is held at St Andrews. It also hosts annually the 72 hole East of Scotland Amateur Strokeplay Championship. Indeed the club was the prime mover in establishing this competition which has the reputation of being the best organised of its type in Scotland. Our practice ground is currently being upgraded; the putting green (18 holes) is superb. Visitors are very welcome - early booking recommended- while the catering is a further plus.
From St Andrews, 20km on A915, turn left after Village shops, then first right and second left. From Edinburgh, M90, then A92 to Kirkcaldy, Bypass town taking A915 to Leven. Club 30 km beyond St Andrews. Turn right after 30mph sign.
Information herein provided by the club 10 Sept 1998. For more information on Lundin Golf Club see www.lu ndingolfclub.co.uk
|Course Name: Lundin Golf Holes: 18 Yardage: 6394 SSS: 71|
|A mix of links and parkland, predominantly the former. Several holes have burns running across the fairway. The disused railway line runs through the course and remains a very threatening out of bounds area at a number of holes. The 14th is aptly named 'Perfection'. At 175 yards it is a super par 3. From the tee you can see the clubhouse, and every green and tee on the course. It looks over the Firth of Forth and the hills to the East of Edinburgh. Our greens are generally
For an appreciation and independent view of this course please see golfer reviews.
press here for Lundin Golf Club course reviews