Conwy (Caernarvonshire) Golf Club
Conwy, Gwynedd LL32 8ER
Tel : +44(0) 1492 592 423
Conwy was founded in 1890. Part of the Mulberry Harbour for 'D' Day was built almost on the course . Club has hosted many championships including 'The Martini ' in 1970, and the Home Internationals in 1990. New club house built in 1996. Large dining area and lounge overlooking the course and Great Orme Llandudno. Two snooker tables. Visitors changing facility provided.
From Chester on A55 go through tunnel under estuary then tae the first turn left - top of slip road turn right.
Information herein provided by the club on 20 Aug 1998. For more information on Conwy (Caernarvonshire) Golf Club see www.co nwygolfclub.co.uk
|Course Name: Conwy Holes: 18 Yardage: 6647 SSS: 72|
|Links type - situated between Conwy estuary and mountains. Flat terrain profusion of gorse on later holes.
For an appreciation and independent view of this course please see golfer reviews.
press here for Conwy (Caernarvonshire) Golf Club course reviews