Rhuddland Golf Club
Tel : +44 (0)1745 590 217 Fax : +44 (0)1745 590 email@example.com
Rhuddland Golf Club was established in 1930 within the grounds of Bodrhyddan Estate, home of Lord Langford the Club President. In 1938 it became affiliated to the Welsh Golfing Union. The original layout has been dramatically modified by Hawtree & Co over the years and is now a very popular championship course. A popular venue for visitors, Rhuddland has also played host to National, Regional and County events including the Welsh Team Championships in 1993.
A new building completed in 1991 houses a well stocked Professional's Shop and the Junior locker room. The PGA professional staff offers a well stocked shop, golfing lessons, trolley and buggy hire. The recently refurbished clubhouse offers comfortably furnished bars and snooker room. Full restaurant facilities areavailable daily for up to 74 diners with good home cooking to satisfy the hungry golfer.
For more information on Rhuddland Golf Club see www.no rthwales.uk.com
|Course Name: Rhuddland Holes: 18 Yardage: SSS:|
|Gently undulating parkland course with splendid views of the Clwydian Hills and the Vale of Clwyd with Snowdonia beyond. The original course built on farmland on the Bodrhyddan Estate dates from 1930. Hawtree & Co. modified in the course in 1962 and again in 1985.
The course was extended and developed into that challenging and attractive course we now enjoy. Hawtree used the natural topography cleverly, creating five completely new holes, 8 to 12, on the new land. Six other new holes were created by extending, moving and introducing space within a previously cramped layout. Over 5,000 trees were planted; many of the copses now supplementing the older parkland trees as well established features of the course with a further five acres planted in 1996/97.
press here for Rhuddland Golf Club course reviews