|The Old Course at St. Andrews tops reader Espen Undli's Top Ten list. (Brandon Tucker/GolfPublisher.com)|
My personal top 10 golf courses in Scotland:
1. St. Andrews Old Course: What can I say?
3. Nairn GC Championship Course: A tough course, best greens ever, just awesome!
5. Loch Lomond GC: Just beautiful!
6. Turnberry Ailsa course: This course is stunning. Nothing wee about the wee burn, though.
7. Carnoustie Championship Course: What can I say: Designed by Tom Morris and revamped by James Braid on land meant for golf.
9. St. Andrews Bay Resort Torrance Course: A new course, I know, but still my first-ever round on a links course. And it's a a fantastic resort!
10. Royal Aberdeen GC: Tight fairways, requires accuracy. Front nine is fantastic!
July 9, 2007
Any opinions expressed above are those of the writer and do not necessarily represent the views of the management.
The Old Course at St. Andrews tops GolfEurope.com reader Espen Undli's list of the 10 best courses in Scotland. Also on the list are Turnberry Alisa, the Carnoustie Championship Course and the Kings Course at Gleneagles.
... full article »